Re: '79 B flasher question

To: <prsmith@navnet.net>, <miker15@juno.com>
Subject: Re: '79 B flasher question
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 20:58:42 +0100
If the problem is insufficient load because the front lamps are not
installed the rears and the dash tell-tales will light but not flash.  If
they don't light either then you have some other problem.

Have a look at http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/hammer.htm and select
'Electrics' and 'Turn signals'.  Might help.

PaulH.