Re: Now tow vehicles.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Now tow vehicles.
From: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 11:50:34 -0400
When I towed my MG from Atlanta to Pittsburgh with my Ranger (2.3 4 Cyl,
5 speed), it rolled along pretty well, on the flat areas.  The hills of
Virginia were trecherous-25 MHP up the truck lane, second gear, hazards
on...all of that.

Stopping was an issue.  The trailer itself, from U-Haul, weighed in at
ove 2000 pounds.

So, towing an MG with an MG, I hope it's a lightweight, custon built
trailer, with electric brakes, 'coz that might be a bear!

Just my .02,

Tim