Re: Now tow vehicles.

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: Now tow vehicles.
From: xyzabcde@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:26:05 -0700
Hi all,

I once knew someone who towed his Formula Vee race car (and tool box) with his
brand new '80 LE MGB (catalyst removed and EGR disabled).  The trailer was a
custom lightweight trailer with two wheels and no brakes.  He had no trouble
towing, but needed a new differential after about a year.  He used his truck to
tow after that. YMMV

Denise Thorpe