Re: extra lights

To: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: extra lights
From: prsmith@navnet.net
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:33:14 -0300
In <004701be88e2$c773e400$5751d3cf@lawrence>, on 04/17/99
   at 07:58 AM, "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com> said:

>high-beam flasher was activated!  This was a completely reproducible
>problem which went away only when we found the cause of all that set of
>problems was the fact that the ground wire on the right front inner
>fender was not making a clean connection!

Lawrie

I just replaced the right hand lights on my 80 MGB after having done a
paint job.  I saw no sign of this ground when i removed the electrics - of
course at some time, the right front fender had been replaced.

To what is the ground attached to on the fender and to where does it go
from there?

Preston
--
Our 62 MGA 1600 MK II and 80 MGB LE are waiting for warm weather
Betti Ann and Preston Smith in the Head of St Margaret's Bay, Nova Scotia,