Re: "Prothane" Poly Bushings

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: "Prothane" Poly Bushings
From: wizardz@maxinter.net
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:39:28 -0400
...sorry everyone... I stand corrected.
you have it right. Yes it's the 'prothane' bushing you DO want
some will say stick with stock...
but I have to say I like my red polyurathane bushings
...follow the directions and grease them the way they tell you to.
If they are offering a complet kit, go for it. It's worth it.

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blaze Red) Orange BGT
North of Annapolis, South of Baltimore
email: wizardz@maxinter.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm