packaway to folding conv

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: packaway to folding conv
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 14:00:23 -0700
Hello,

I'm thinking about searching out an early folding hood frame (the kind with
the levers - not the later michelotti type) to replace the packaway frame
I currently have on my '66.

I was wondering what modifications need to be made to the hood, or if it
can be used at all.  Looking at Clausager, there seems to be some sort
of fabric running front to back along the top of the inside of the hood.

Someday, I will have room in the boot :)

Skye

--
1966 MGB        The MGB Experience         __,__\__      Safety Fast!
GHN3L-70307     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     MGOFR 1.375