Re: New & searching

To: big_jack47@excite.com
Subject: Re: New & searching
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:37:58 -0400
big_jack47@excite.com wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm new to the list, and live in the Canadian Maritimes. Havn't owned a
> "car" for some time now and I'm searching for one. The perfect car of
> course. Can any one stear me to a source for a great car? Body of course is
> everything.
>
> A close friend, richer by far than I, is seraching for a Morgan. Help on
> locating one of these would also be appreciated.
>
> Jack Sadubin
> Halifax, Nova Scotia
You might check out the British Parts connection
http://www.thebpc.com/
They are Based in Bangor and you might try these fellows
http://www.britbits.com
They are based in Portsmouth NH. If you take the Scotia Prince they
would be an hour from Portland. They have many cars on their website and
more not on yet give them a try.
Carl F