Re: Supercharger/Blowing

To: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Subject: Re: Supercharger/Blowing
From: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 18:43:56 -0500
I'm suprised.  When I see the 3.8s going in the cars at the GM assembly plant
where I work (Fairfax Plant in Kansas City where the Pontiac Grand Prixs and
Oldsmobile Intrigues are built) the engine seems awful wide.  Of course what
would be great would be to drop the 240 hp supercharged version in to the 'B.
Considering how fast it makes my 3400 pound '98 Grand Prix GTP accelerate, it
would be awsome in the 'B!

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO