Re: Supercharger/Blowing

To: rob_geskey@hotmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Supercharger/Blowing
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 01:48:38 EDT
rob_geskey@hotmail.com writes:

<<  I have thought of a GM V6 3.1 or so litre variety, but then I
 do not claim to be a know it all by any means.  I bet your V6 with that kind
 of power makes a lot of guys out there think and scratch their heads a bit.
 HaHa  Reminds me of my days with my almost undriveable 283 blown '62 Midget.
 More GM than MG but it did not drive backwards like the names might
 infer...haha >>
Rob,
     There is a B in Cheyanne Wy. , with a 3.8 litre Buick V-6 installed with
5 speed tranny. This B makes serious power and fits as if it was designed to
be there.The 3.1 would be good, but that 3.8 must be a littlebetter without
being a little bigger.
yours, H4(Howard)