Re: odd carb on MGB

To: Don Walton <dhw@pinehurst.net>
Subject: Re: odd carb on MGB
From: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 17:43:10 -0500
The only single SU carb 'Bs that I know about were ones where an after market
turbocharger kit had been added.  These had a single SU carb mounted upstream of
the turbocharger.  I think that the company that made the kits in the early 80s
was called Rayjay or something like that.

Kevin Brown  '64 MGB  '71 MGB
Odessa, MO