Re: Purchase From List Member ;(

To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Subject: Re: Purchase From List Member ;(
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 21:46:42 -0500
Not with a lister, but I have exactly the same problem with a couple who sell
NOS AMCO stuff on eBay.  Suggest that you do as I am doing.  Publicise it so
they can't get to others.  And watch out for John and Linda Peters of
Connecticut who do business from the email address Lin4757@aol.com.  They took
my money and never sent the merchandise.  The only way we can continue to trade
parts is to make the cheats known.  John Roper