Re: Purchase From List Member ;(

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Purchase From List Member ;(
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 21:03:16 GMT
I don't think this is unreasonable to discuss on the list; I'm sure it's
something many people who buy from private sellers by mail worry about
often. When people don't send promised parts promptly, especially if it's
keeping a car off the road, and especially if they've already received the
money, it's a very bad thing. From what I've heard, we all seem to be for
the most part an honorable bunch, but there's always the exception to the
rule. Would the lister who hasn't sent the part(s) care to 'fess up? It's
probably time to send the part pronto or send Mike his money back, his
option.

Nevin

<BIG SNIP>
But 2 months is a long time for a part