Re: overheated engine

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: overheated engine
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 16:41:05 -0700
Ooh, bummer... I can sympathize, I had a very messy bearing failure on my
watch. Hard to argue with his diagnosis without taking the head off, but
you might want to do that as a first step. It may affect your subsequent
strategy.

Definitely remove the bonnet -- no other way to do it. Protect the paint
on the wings and cowl with towels before removing the bolts. You'll want
an assistant for this.

Good luck.

Michael Jose had this to say:

--