RB Weight - was Re: RB Mods

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RB Weight - was Re: RB Mods
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 21:26:00 -0500

How much do those bumpers weigh, anyway? It sounds like a good idea...but
I'd hate to see the results of a fake-bumper getting bumped....
Just curious. Has anyone actually figured up the weight of those rubber
bumpers?
I just can't help thinking that while one is at it to add a "slope nose"
effect like on the poor P-car 911s! blech! Silly me... The money spent might
be better used to restore an honest, old, CBB...IMHO. Not to mention the
lack of emissions law regulations/registration, etc. crap.
Dan
73 B