Re: RB Weight - was Re: RB Mods

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RB Weight - was Re: RB Mods
From: "gary & traci" <racer@kiva.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 21:18:20 -0500
the front bumper weighs about 40 to 45lbs.as far as fiberglassgetting bumped
it it pretty easy to repair.the rubber bumper on the other hand gets gouged
and it will cost over $800 from moss for a new one or repair it and paint it
with  a flexable paint like i did to mine. i think i can produce a
fiberglass bumper for under $250 the only draw back is a front end
collision(for off road use only)(wink,wink)
gary and traci
the roadster shop
new castle, in
77 mgb
 73 mgbgt
69mgc
2-69mgc's
67mgb
64 mgb
p.s.
painted bumpers are alot easier to keep lookng good and one less detail
product to buy