Car Pricing Guide

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Pricing Guide
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 08:45:10 -0400
Can anyone point me in the direction of Thoroughbred car
pricing guide?
I lost all my bookmarks through an insidious program called
Blue Squirrel and no longer have that page book marked.
Failing that can someone help me, help out a friend.  He needs
to know what his 66 Triumph is worth and I can't tell him.
Pasted here is the description.
THANKS!
MIKE R

The car I want to sell is a 1966 Triumph Spitfire.  It is
green and has
black
soft top and green hard top. I think it shows about 60 or 70
thousand
miles
and title is good. It runs (or did 9 months ago) and is
"almost" put back
together.  Not sure if the seats are installed yet or not.
Can't seem to
keep anyone working on it for any length of time.  I think
Sonny got all
the
lights working before he got sick and quit on it.  I found
original wheels
and hub caps and had new tires put on them.  We did drive it
through town
(with no seats installed) sitting on a board.  It also lacks a
muffler.
Not
sure what it would be worth, but will be glad to listen to any
reasonable
offer.  I am very tired of trying to get people to work on
it.  I got it
when
I thought Sonny was going to be able to complete it, but as
you know his
health has gone down hill in the last couple of years.
If you see anyone interested, send them my way.  (606)
674-6777 or here at
TPBna@aol.com.
Thanks.
Doug Beck