Re: Car Pricing Guide

To: "DENNIS COX" <djc@appsig.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Pricing Guide
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 12:40:41 -0700
I have noticed from the ads in the UK magazines that prices are much
higher there than in North America, probably due to supply (low) and
demand (high). Good thing we drive on the other side of the road or all
our cars would wind up over there...

Charley & Peggy Robinson had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149