MG V8 newsletter and convention web sites

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG V8 newsletter and convention web sites
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 08:25:12 -0600
Many of you know that recently the MG V8 fans had a convention.  Well I
wasn't able to attend, and I am sure many of you couldn't either.

Well Dan Masters was able to attend, and has set up a couple of neat web
pages.  I really enjoyed them and thought that I'd pass them along to this
list too.  His URLs are listed below.  Click on them and drool.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO USA
1970 MGB Daily Driver ~ 1967 MGB Vintage Racer ~ 1969 MGB Undergoing V8
conversion
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/