RE: Valves vs carb update.

To: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Subject: RE: Valves vs carb update.
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 23:30:48 -0700
Something must be discombobulated there.  Robin at Performance knows his
stuff. I've had good results and several members of the local club (MGCCNWC)
swear by them. Never hurts to get a 2nd opinion though!
The N.End club is meeting Tues 7/6/99 at 7:00 PM at the Alfy's Pizza in
Everett if she is still in the area. I bet someone wouldn't mind takin' a
look at it.
You can call me tommorrow at work to get more details if you are interested.
(206-542-0497)

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster