Re: Valves vs carb update.

To: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Subject: Re: Valves vs carb update.
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:38:28 +1000
Steve,

> stuff. I've had good results and several members of the local club
(MGCCNWC)
> swear by them. Never hurts to get a 2nd opinion though!

To snuff out the spark before it becomes a fire: Joanna Emailed me and said
that the Mechanic wrote down this - "NOTE:  Valve adjustment is almost at
max threads on adjusting - valves pulling through seats."

Quite amazing eh!!!... It sounds like Joanna's car has had some
'modifications' doesn't it? Wrong valves, or extreme seat/valve deteriation
etc etc.

Cheers,
Neil.