Re: Hypothetical question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hypothetical question
From: "George Procyshyn" <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 01:45:23 -0400
Okay, let me get this straight. . . . I know that you can buy a new VW
Beetle built in Arizona I believe, from Mexican parts built from a titled
1973 or so original pan that holds the original cars VIN number. The car is
built up from this restored original pan using ALL new parts. Everything.
This car is titled as the original '73 or whatever. Esentually you get a new
car with air for $12k US.

But how does this relate to the MGB's that are completely redone using a
heritage body and all new everything else?  Where is the point of legal
transfer of early title?

George Procyshyn
Cleveland