Re: Hypothetical question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hypothetical question
From: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 16:03:43 -0400
I'd agree with that thought.  Look, they mini is still selling in
Europe.  What "normal" American driver, other than a 16-18 Year old
kids, just because they looked cool.

Like I said before, I'd love a mini, new or 40 years old.  From the
looks of it, not too many major changes over the long haul, either.

Tim