Re: How many cars in your collection??? (not much LBC)

To: "Tom McLaughlin" <tmcl98@yahoo.com>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How many cars in your collection??? (not much LBC)
From: "George Procyshyn" <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 01:05:58 -0400
4 or 5 cars between 2 people?  If your hobby is collection cut glass dishes
or antique furniture or anything do you limit it to 4 or 5 pieces?  Of
course not. Certainly you have to be able to store what you collect and
admitidly cars ARE a bit BIGGER, but if you can store 'em you can horde 'em.
Seriously though, cars are educational, an outlet to meet many nice people,
and something to be proud of.

Year round daily driver Van aside, the "toys" are;'51 MG TD
'55 MG TF-1500
'58 Bugeye Sprite
'66 Chevy Van (YOU may have been conceived here)
'69 VW Beetle (soon to become a Hummbug)
'74 MG Midget
'75 Leata (1 of 23 mfg. in Idaho)
'79 Honda SL-70 (for sale)
'81 Honda Passport
'86 Pekingese (Webster)
'94 Miata (with the top DOWN) (Penny's Car)
'95 Yamaha Virago 750
'97 dual axle open car trailer
If she can't understand the fun potential here, have her email off the list
and I'll explain it in grand detail.
George Procyshyn
Cleveland