Re: MGB Tire Pressures

To: Lmacy1211@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Tire Pressures
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:16:17 EDT
In a message dated 7/11/99 9:55:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Lmacy1211@aol.com writes:

<< I went to an autocross today (7th out of 19) and it was interesting to
 watch folks changing tire pressures between runs. They were changing
 pressure by a couple of ounces at a time, and a different rate depending
 on what they felt on the previous run.  >>

Yep, Larry was at his first autocross in a few years and he did really well.
This was at the Allentown Sportsfest at the old Allentown Fairgrounds.
Philly Region SCCA put it on and we had 41 cars.  19 in Novice class, and
Larry came in 7th and got a trophy!  Not bad for a beat up '78 Midget with
Saturn dents!

It was a fun day and great weather.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (HS class - 2nd out of 2...oh well, it was fun!)