Re: MGB Tire Pressures

To: Mike <mtb14@liii.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Tire Pressures
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 10:28:29 -0600 (MDT)
Mike if you run the tires even all the way around the car will push, I
would start with 28, without knowing what kind of tires you have
(and how stiff the sidewalls are) that is my best guess.  Tire preassure
is fairly subjective.  I like to run at 32 and sometimes I will keep my 38
from racing for a while but that definately makes for a harder ride,
although the cornering is excellent.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT undergoing V8 conversion for autocrossing