RE: How many cars in your collection??? (not much LBC)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: How many cars in your collection??? (not much LBC)
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:30:11 -0700
Tom threw out the towel.

In Ventura CA, baking in the summer sun, until I can afford the 14'X 30'
carport.

57 MGA  (rolling chassis)
57 MGA  (rolling basket case)
58 Magnette ZB  (driver, kinda, once I put a diff. back in)
65 MGB Works replica  (only nice car I have at the moment)
66 MGBGT Sebring replica  (rolling chassis, lots to do)
66 Jaguar 3.8S  (big lump under car cover, runs)
68 MGBGT V6  (driver, kinda)
73 MGBGT  (driver to be, new interior, no engine)
79 MGB V8  (Stripped rolling chassis, lots of boxs)

95 Dodge 2500 TurboDiesel Truck
18' Dico enclosed trailer
12' Single axle trailer           To tow them all home with.

66 Triumph Bonneville  (w/TR6 engine, not assembled yet)

Too many projects, not enough time

Kelvin.