How many cars in your collection??? (not much LBC)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: How many cars in your collection??? (not much LBC)
From: Richard D Arnold <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 08:47:10 -0500
> Okay, so I just went to lunch with my fiance' and...She just
>can't understand that people have 4 or 5 cars
>between 2 people, and 6 or 7 cars sounds ludicrous to her....
>So, how many cars do you have???

'79 Midget "Miss Molly"
'74.5 MGB (RB) "Miss Maggie"
'78 Chevy 1/2T Pickup "Waltzin' Matilda" (LBC Support Vehicle)
'86 Ford LTD Crown Victoria "Queen Vickie" (BarcaLounger on Wheels)

The SO's vehicle ('94 Pontiac Grand Am) isn't included in the list.

I submit the following for the list's consideration:

When I told my Ann about the '69 Midget I was considering purchasing, her
only response was "Well, you can fit another one into the garage, can't
you?"  My vehicles, for what it's worth, are stored/parked/worked on in
her garage....

On another note, I will be celebrating the fifth anniversary of my 29th
birthday next month.

Rich
Council Bluffs, Iowa

richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com