Re: How many cars in your collection??? (not much LBC)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How many cars in your collection??? (not much LBC)
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 09:01:38 -0400

Tom -

You need to educate your fiance into the concept of COLLECTING cars as
opposed to merely OWNING them.  My ex said "either those cars go or I
go"... and I still have the cars.  My Current and Last Wife for ever and
ever and ever clearly understands this and sometimes even eggs me on.

>From the practical side - my wife knows my admonition that "if I could own
but ONE car, THEY would all be MGs(!)".

Cars owned -
'49 YT - resto candidate
'57  ZB Magnette - parts
'58  ZB Magnette - resto candidate
'65 B - resto in progress
'67 B - parts
'67 BGT - resto candidate
'73 GT - mechanically restored exdriver - awaiting front fenders, some
welding & paint.
'73 B - for shows and club events
'76 B - daily driver
'76 B - parts
'86 Nissan 4X4 pickup - to haul MG parts and two parts cars - daily driver
in snow/salt.
'92 Cherokee Laredo - Florrie's driver.

         Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<
         Sinking Creek Home for Wayward MGs