OT! - Scholastic Letter of Recommendation

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT! - Scholastic Letter of Recommendation
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 19:33:26 -0500
I know there are some scholars on the list.
MG content? umm....maybe I can manage a booming restoration company when I
retire from the Army! ;)
I have to submit some letters of recommendation for an application to a
Masters program, and was wondering if any of you university types can show
me (weblinks, successful letters, etc.) an acceptable format. The only
formats I know are standard Army regulation "Letters to a civilian" stuff.
That's probably acceptable, but I'm just wondering.
I have to type my own letter for the Colonel's sig, of course. (that's how
the army works). It's a distance ed MA in Management.
Sorry to disturb you...but you read this far. hehe.
TIA
Dan
aspiring student (no sheepskin, no promotion)
73 B