RE:

To: "Mg List (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:
From: "Alan Lott" <lottala@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 20:33:10 -0500
If either of the rear brakes is locking up before the front, you might give
some thought to the brake proportioning valve. I can't say I've ever heard
of one giving a "soft pedal", but I suppose it's conceivable.

Good luck,

~alan
'71B

Reply to:
Alan Lott
GTA, Auburn Univeristy
Department of Rehabilitation and Special Education

My Office-      (334) 844-2092
Department-     (334) 844-5943
Fax-            (334) 844-2080