RE: Wiper Wheelbox Problem

To: "Mg List (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wiper Wheelbox Problem
From: "Alan Lott" <lottala@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 09:56:13 -0500
I wish I would have cut mine off. I used a nice big wrench and they came off
just fine. Unfortunately, they took the threads off of the wheelbox pipe
with them ... what a pain :)

~alan
'71B

Reply to:
Alan Lott
GTA, Auburn Univeristy
Department of Rehabilitation and Special Education

My Office-      (334) 844-2092
Department-     (334) 844-5943
Fax-            (334) 844-2080