RE: Bodywork / primer

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@cwix.com>, "Mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bodywork / primer
From: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 00:33:55 -0700
Thank you for your input, your question and answer has been posted in the
FAQ section (Newest question at the top of the related section.)Your's is
Prep.

Please feel free to ask more questions and I will do my best to answer them
as quickly as possible.

If you have friends or associates who you think might benefit from this site
please feel free to pass along the URL.

"Restoringly" Yours,
Bryce Mack
Classic Auto Restoration Services
BODYWORK - METALFORMING - PREP & PAINT - WOODWORK
Web Page: http://members.home.net/bmack99/paneldoctor/
FAQ's - How-To's - Tools