RE: Hi all -- I'm new

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hi all -- I'm new
From: Gauloise <gauloise@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:33:17 -0000
Thanks, Kelvin,

for your information about the rebuilt engine. I can't check the matching
of the timing marks, though, because my car is in the shop right now. I
was running over something on the Freeway with 75 mph, too fast to see
what it was. Luckily the thing didn't fly upwards and smashed my
windscreen (and me...) but it tore off my front number plate and hit the
bottom pretty hard. I brought the car to the shop to check if everything
underneath is still like it has to be.

Thanks again
Gauloise