Re: Steering Wheel Lock Failure

To: Lec089@aol.com
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel Lock Failure
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:17:59 -0600 (MDT)
If you place the car in a ditch and have a stupid tow truck opperator hook
up to the front susp to yank the car out it will free the lock up nicely.
May not work for everyone, but it was quite effective for my car.  Note,
car was not put into the ditch for the purpose of freeing the steering
lock.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big alluminum heart :)