Re: Steering Wheel Lock Failure

To: Lec089@aol.com
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel Lock Failure
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:33:35 -0600 (MDT)
Actually that was a bit of humor, I crashed my car and when they pulled it
out of the ditch it broke the lock.  In reality that is not a way I would
recomend for fixing this.  The lock is on the column and you may be able
to get it apart with the cover off the column which is done with a couple
of screws from the side.  I don't really recall the lock's construction,
but I would take a look at it before forcing it into coming loose.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big alluminum heart :)