Re: spark plugs

To: Johnmowog@aol.com
Subject: Re: spark plugs
From: Matt Pringle <pringlmm@mcmaster.ca>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 09:38:25 -0400
Ummm, I think I have to disagree here.

I've heard this pseudo-theory more times than I care to remember.

No where in electrical theory (or practice) does electricity seek the
path of least resistance, this is an old wives tale.  If I have several
parallel paths of electrical flow, certainly more current will flow
through the path with the least resistance but electricity will most
definately flow through all paths.

As you state, it is just like water, if you flush the toilet, have the
shower on and turn on the sink faucet, water will flow through all of
them but in differing amounts.