Re: Changing Rear End Ratio in a TD

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Changing Rear End Ratio in a TD
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 20:40:58 -0700
Yeah, but think, it had 1800cc power to "fly" with. Remember, any of
these proposed rear axle ratio changes are going to hurt acceleration
with the stock TD motor. Sad if you wound up with a highway cruiser but
with such tepid acceleration it was no longer any fun in the "twisties".

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149