newbie with a request

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: newbie with a request
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:18:19 -0500
Howdy all. I have subscribed to the Mini-list for a long time now and
created the <alt.autos.mini> newsgroup. I also read the MG T-series
list, since my alternate ride is a Victor TF (MGB with special frame and
FG TF body). Since the entire power train is MGB and I find myself
needing an MGB part, thought I might as well get on the main MG list
too. My first car was a 49 TC, back in 1955 and I raced MGAs and Minis
at Mosport back in the 60s.

I'm looking for an MGB brake-light switch: picture at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6437/mgbbrksw.gif
Hoping to find a used one, since the local dealers want from $37 to $42.

Please let me know if you can help.  Thanks!

-Rock
--
Rocky, JJ Cale Band & Pratchett Books: http://www.rocky-frisco.com
Rocky's Mini Cooper Page: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6437/