Virus

To: york@together.net
Subject: Virus
From: Scott/Michelle <mcjsr@talstar.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 18:27:23 -0400
Subject: Computer Virus

I've just received a message about a new computer virus that I thought I
would pass along to you.  It's called WOBBLER.  The message came from
the Executive Director of the Florida Fire Chiefs' Association.

"It will arrive on e-mail titled "CALIFORNIA."  IBM and AOL have
announced that it is VERY powerful, much more so than Melissa.  There is
NO remedy.  It will eat (DESTROY) ALL your information on your hard
drive and destroys Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer.

DO NOT open anything with the title "CALIFORNIA" and please pass this
message on to anyone who uses you e-mail.  Not many people know about
this yet, so propagate this message as quickly as possible!