Re: Virus

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Virus
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 11:10:34 +0000
I haven't read right through my mail yet, but in case no-one has tut
tutted me yet I would like to apologise in advance for my rather rude
outburst re the Virus warning!  An e-mail in haste can sometime look a
little embarrassing in hindsight - my response wasn't WRONG as such,
just unnecessary.

The only mitigating factor being that I work in the Internet industry
and my normally wonderful, tolerant bedside manner is sorely tested at
times by this stuff.

Next time.... three deep breaths and move on!

Humbly,

Eric
'68MGB MkII