Re: loss of power

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: loss of power
From: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@netdoor.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 11:30:56 -0500
> In a message dated 9/1/99 6:07:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mcjsr@talstar.com
> writes:
>
> << Before you
>  laugh yourselves to death just realize that my mechanical knowledge,
>  **though growing** is obviously limited to the problems I have had to fix
>  already...and this is a new one. I know most of you probably chuckle a bit
>  when you read my posts, and say....is this guy for real....but hey I am
>  giving it a try, and trying like hell to keep this LBC going! *LOL*  >>

I was just laying underneath my 'B, tightening the exhaust pipe, and
realized how much work I've done on it in the last 36 hours for less
than $75.  I've tightened up the steering wheel, insulated the whole car
against heat and nosie, installed new flooring, fixed my odometer,
greased the chasis, repaired my driving lights, and adjusted the brakes.

These cars are dirt simple to work on.  Most of the time, all you need
to do is clean the pieces up and re-grease them.

(Probably should not have said that....)

Thomas James Pokrefke, III
pokrefke@netdoor.com

Audentes fortuna iuvat