Hazard Switch and Turn Signal Fix? - 73 MGB

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hazard Switch and Turn Signal Fix? - 73 MGB
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 19:01:31 -0500
Ok, It's been a while since I asked a REAL question. I must have misspoke my
weekly incantation to MOWOG.
Today, I turned the hazards on. Now the turns signals don't work at all, but
the hazards work fine.
It IS the hazard switch that is probably the main culprit, right? Take it
out and clean or just give it a couple of thumps? Or sprinkle a drop of my
own blood drawn with a rusty screwdriver on the alternator?
When I first bought the car, this happened, but the turn signal magically
started working again. I've been careful not to touch that hazard switch
again...oops. Maybe I should fix it for good this time.
TIA

Dan
73 B