Re: tach question

To: "Erich" <erich@mail.NGBM.COM>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tach question
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 19:15:19 -0700
Erich.........

Can't help with the rear end noise (could be many things) but the tach
problem is not the cable - it doesn't have one. Yours is an electric tach.,
and it appears to suffer from the same symptoms as most of the tachs fitted
to 77 - 80 MGBs. Dunno why, they just are slow to start working.......

As for your problem with your wife wanting to use the car, just tell her
that until the tach problem is resolved, it could mean the car might break
down at any moment, anywhere, for no apparent reason.............

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center