MGA Positive Ground Fuel Pump

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA Positive Ground Fuel Pump
From: Linda Gaubert <efg2@home.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 15:48:23 -0400
Can anyone help with this little question???  I am doing a frame up
restoration on a 1960 MGA 1600 Roadster, getting ready to start the
engine for the first time in the rolling chassis.

Need to hook up the positive ground fuel pump, and there are no markings
on the pump indicating which terminal is + or -.  Bought the pump new,
so I am sure it is positive ground, directions in the box have long
since been lost.

One terminal is on the end of the pump (plastic end), the other is
on the side of the pump at the junction.

Thanks in advance

Ed Gaubert
1960 MGA
1973 MGB-GT