Re: Front caliper mounting

To: rcbrown@lucent.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front caliper mounting
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 17:10:19 EDT
rcbrown@lucent.com writes:

<< That was the objective, I beleive I met Allen at Sprite Rush last year and
by
 his comments here on the list, I had no doubt that concous was
 not his objective. >>

Sorry.  Not at Sprite rush last year.  Midget hasn't been out of the garage
since I bought it last November.  What a thrill it would be to actually DRIVE
IT!!!

After I get the Midget running, and after I buy a house, I'll probably look
for an MGA as a concours project.  (Wishful thinking!)

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget (garage warmer)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport