RE: Front caliper mounting

To: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>, Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: RE: Front caliper mounting
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 17:45:33 -0600
Steve's gotta have the best advise here.  Seems to me that those little tabs
are the best way to lock the bolts in place.

Wouldn't wanna loose your brakes now, would ya?

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO USA
1970 MGB Daily Driver ~ 1967 MGB Vintage Racer ~ 1969 MGB Undergoing V8
conversion
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/