Re: Front caliper mounting

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front caliper mounting
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 14:41:28 -0700
How long have you had your MG? To me, the answer is pretty obvious. All
items fastened with nuts and lock washers vibrate loose over time, and
need to be retightened more or less frequently, depending on their
proximity to moving parts, thread size, innate juju, and other factors.

Ajhsys@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149