RE: Midget 1st time - what to check

To: "'Maynard078@aol.com'" <Maynard078@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Midget 1st time - what to check
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 08:29:34 +0200
Hi Greg,

Well your input and from several others have helped: my brother has got his
MG too!
He rang me yesterday evening to say it's there.
I have not seen it yet, but he said it needs some body work and the seats
need to be done.
Good news is, the leather seat covers were included in the deal.

Thanks all - the checks lists helped a lot.

Cheers,

Hans

Going to the great Assen (TT racing track) MG event this weekend