Re: OT Movie Bowfinger

To: REwald9535@aol.com
Subject: Re: OT Movie Bowfinger
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 01:56:48 -0500
REwald9535@aol.com wrote:

> I went to see the movie Bowfinger last night.  Steve Martin plays a down on
> his luck movie producer / con man.  On the walls of his office are posters of
> his various movies.  On poster kept showing up in the background of several
> scenes.  "The Yugo Story"  Call me twisted, but just the thought of this
> cracked me up everytime it came on the screen.  I'm still grinning!
> If this movie is anything like LA Stories, there are several other little
> things I missed.  Did anybody else catch any little asides or throwaway lines?
> Rick Ewald

There was a story going around a while back that the US Air Force had
accidentally demolished the Yugo factory, causing over four hundred
dollars worth of damage. ;)

Any Yugo-lovers out there e-mail me and I'll try to get my karma back.

-Rock
--
Rocky, JJ Cale Band & Pratchett Books: http://www.rocky-frisco.com
Rocky's Mini Cooper Page: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6437/