OT Movie Bowfinger

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: OT Movie Bowfinger
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 23:41:11 EDT
I went to see the movie Bowfinger last night.  Steve Martin plays a down on
his luck movie producer / con man.  On the walls of his office are posters of
his various movies.  On poster kept showing up in the background of several
scenes.  "The Yugo Story"  Call me twisted, but just the thought of this
cracked me up everytime it came on the screen.  I'm still grinning!
If this movie is anything like LA Stories, there are several other little
things I missed.  Did anybody else catch any little asides or throwaway lines?
Rick Ewald